Tuesday, October 16, 2007

hello darling...

So here is a list of my strengths in no apparent order and of course why they relate to me.

Ideation- I as some of you may know am one of those thinkin outside the box kinda folk. I just gotta do my own thing and live my own life. Sometimes that means going with the flow, sometimes its an upstream battle. You can always cruise solo, but there's nothing more beautiful than conquering the task at hand with someone else.

Woo- its funny. I guess I'm good at winning others over. The best part about it though is how good I am at turning people away. I guess thats me being honest but I probably could sel a blind man sunglasses. At least Ray Charles would of bought a pair.

Strategic- I'm really good at strategizing...(really?) I suck at chess, but I guess if I wasever plotting something mischevious, I'd have a good strategy.

Input- I have to know I'm getting something out of it. Thats probably why all this seems worthless to me. I'm sure its great for a lot of people, but I'm not sure its quite my cup of tea. I like tea.

Adaptability- I can just go with the flow. I usually wing it. Plans make me frustrated and schedule, well I'm not very good with them. I moved around a lot as a kid which probably helps me with this. If its change, count me in.

well, now you have it folk, theres nohing else to me at all. If you think theres anything else to me than you're wrong. I will only be sucessful using these strength and am probably doomed to life in a cubicle.


Yeah Right!

When life gives you lemons,... TAKE THEM YOU MANIAC, THERE FREE!!!! and really good for throwing at people.

No comments: