Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"A question was posed... How do your strengths hurt or help you?
I thought this was interesting because they are called "strengths" so you would expect them to help you. But now I realize it's true, they can hurt you in some ways. For instance, my WOO is definitely good sometimes, but others, it can really be innapropriate or difficult to shut off. Like in group projects, it is hard for me not to take charge and make the rules.
With focus, it is hard for me to try to do several things at once and give my full attention."
- Christin Catherine (the cool one)

I agree with christine on this. A strength can be a weakness like sometimes I love to much and care too much and believe too much.

but really the woo thing can turn people off. Sometimes I have a problem with just doing things the simple way because of ideation.

I suppose anything in extremity is a bad thing. Like too much love and too much caring.

I love you all dearly

Goodnight.

OH AND THANKS CHRISTIN CATHERINE

No comments: